Dental problems affect millions of people worldwide. Your overall health is directly linked to your oral health. In-short, healthy mouth leads to a healthy body.
And the best way to keep it healthy is to visit your Spring dentals practitioner once in every six months. Here the various general services given along with their advantages are discussed.
The general dental practice services can be grouped as follows:
Well, you must have heard that prevention is better than cure. So, a general dentist helps to keep your teeth and gums problem free. This is done via the following services:
- Regular mouth examination to keep it healthy.
- Educate patients so that they can maintain oral hygiene.
- Scaling or cleaning of teeth to maintain hygiene.
- X-Rays to detect hidden cavities or bone loss, if any.
- Oral sealants to prevent any further cavities.
- Night guards for teeth grinding problem.
- Oral cancer screening.
These general practice services help to repair, restore and enhance your teeth and gums. They take care of almost all your dental problems with services like:
- Fillings of tooth cavities.
- Root canals which is done when the cavity is too deep.
- Crowns and bridges i.e. the artificial teeth that get fixed in your mouth.
- Dentures (both complete and partial)
- Dental implants (These are teeth fixed in your mouth permanently like natural ones)
In today’s world outer beauty is very necessary. It boosts one’s self confidence and success rate. So, general dentists help you to look better by the esthetic treatments like:
- Bleaching the teeth to make them whiter
- Taking care of any cracks or unevenness in your teeth
- Making your gums healthier
- Getting you a perfect smile by various minor procedures.
These help your children to get into the habit of keeping good oral health. American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry says that first dental exam must be done within six months of a child’s first tooth. These services include:
- Educating children about oral health, practices to follow and its benefits.
- Sealants and fluoride treatments to prevent cavities.
- Custom mouth guards to prevent harm during sports.
- Check for the need of braces, if any
- Filling of cavities, if any.
The general dental practice involves taking care of minor dental surgeries like:
- Painless tooth extractions.
- Minor gum/tissue surgeries
The general dental practitioners take care of all your dental emergency needs. They help you immediately when you need it the most with services like:
- 24/7 telephone service to help you instantly.
- Specialist on call to handle any kind of health emergency.
Thus, general dental practice services take care of your overall oral health. It is very important to get your teeth examined and corrected. You must visit your dentist regularly to remain orally and physically healthy. So, what are you waiting for? Book your appointment now and enjoy the health benefits.